Envelope in growing paper 120g - B6
The paper consists of two thin layers of paper with seeds between them.
After reading put the paper in the ground and pour it when necessary. It can not be greener.
The seed paper comes standard with a mix of flowers:
- chrysanthemum, gypsophila, snapdragon mix, crooked flower mix, snowdrop, blue ageratum, petunia mix, rhododendron mix and dorotheanthus mix
- sow outside: April - mid July
- germs: 14 -21 days
- germination temperature: 18 - 20 ° C
- sowing depth: superficial - 1/2 cm
- location: sunny
- flowering time: June - September
Your own custom mix: flowers, vegetables or herb seeds are possible from 2500 pieces.
- natural seeds (not genetically manipulated)
- seeds of European origin
Dimensions article: ca. 114x162 mm
Printing on request
Set-up charges = € 40