Wooden spinning top - 70% PEFC
A toy classic: the wooden spinning top is probably one of the oldest children's toys ever. The wooden spinning top is a true classic that not only inspires children. With the right spin, the wooden spinning top will start. Made from PEFC certified, untreated beech wood.
The wood of the wooden spinning top comes from sustainable forest management and has the PEFC quality mark.
The PEFC-certified beech wood is natural and can be printed with your advertising.
The engraving is put on at Ecobos by means of. laser engraving.
Laser engraving is sustainable because no ink is needed, the engraving is in the wood and the energy for engraving comes from green electricity.
- diameter: approx. dia. 35 mm
- item dimensions: dia. approx. 35x40 mm
- laser engraving dia. approx. 30 mm
- from 1 piece with laser engraving + € 50 start-up costs
- from 250 pieces with laser engraving - without start-up costs
- 1 week with express service for laser engraving + 50 € express production
- approx. 3 weeks with laser engraving